- Ideal for Windsurf schools and Centers
- Ideal in flat water freeride conditions
- Learn foiling (compatible tuttle box foil on Link 10')
Link is Exocet's initiation board.
These shapes have been developed to facilitate all stages of learning to windsurf.
Stable, accessible, easy to slide, they are suitable for all to discover the joys of sliding pushed by the wind.
Their construction makes them resistant to any ill-treatment, while their deck completely covered with EVA pad makes them ultra-comfortable and reassures in case of a fall.
An extra footboard insert on the nose of the board allows you to take a child in tandem to introduce them to these incredible sensations.
- Equipped with molded fin and Dagger board
- 4 footstraps
- Molded, AST One shot.
- Fiberglass & matt fiber construction recovered with ASA skin on deck and bottom