- Balanced compact outline: Minimal space requirement in flight, force consolidation towards the foil
- Homogeneous volume distribution
- Slightly retractable straight rails : Instantaneous rebound of the float in contact with water
- Wide race deck: widened deck plan to offset the supports and increase the rider’s abseiling torque.
- Long PDM rail: multiple position settings to suit all disciplines and sail surfaces
- Multiple footstrap positions: Adapts to all rider styles and sizes.
Board delivered with straps, strap screws, anti-twist washers and a carbon plate for hanging the foil.
The AHD Compact Foil uses a construction: OSS PVC Carbon.