Dedicated to foil without compromise. This new FLY comes with a full pad and a new shape. Perfect for WING FOIL, SURF FOIL or SUP FOIL!
The work of the hull is optimized thanks to a double concave cleverly dosed on the front, evolving flat on the back, which is the most efficient for these boards …
The chamfer of the rails allows to soften the touches when they are made with angle.
- Compact Shape: Reactivity, dynamism, control
- Outline TOMO: Stability at standstill and ‘Touch and Go’ recovery
- Optimised hull: Double concave, cleverly proportioned at the front, evolving flat at the back.
- Chamfered Rails: Optimized Carving
- Skateboard Tail Kick : Thickness at the end of the pad for easy take-off and pumping at low speed
- Multiple footstrap positions: Choice of ride position on the foil, tight Y on the front
The NAHSKWELL FLY uses a construction: OSS PVC Carbon. A process that results in a perfect balance between strength and lightness with maximum respect for the original shape. From 5.7 kg, we follow a unique manufacturing process during which all layers of fabric, reinforcements, and casings are applied in a double-shell mould and then cured in a process that allows ideal polymerisation of the resins for perfect reproduction and an optimal weight/solidity ratio. The resin used for the construction of our boards is a biosourced epoxy SR GreenPoxy (more than 33% of the molecules come from vegetable sources).